Boutique Memory Care in Denton, TX
We understand the emotions that come with being a caregiver for someone living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia such as Parkinsons, Lewy-Body, or frontotemporal dementia. It can feel overwhelming for yourself and your family. Let Sage Oak of Denton Memory Care be that home, that support, and that caregiver your loved one needs.
Our community stands for intimacy, warmth, and activity for our memory care residents in a secure environment. 24/7 associates are specialized in working with individuals who are battling Alzheimer’s and/or dementia diagnoses, not only in care but with enrichment.
Consistency is Key
Being familiar with one’s environment and routine is important for those who require memory care. Consistency is key while knowing that each individual has different needs and routines. That’s why we develop day-to-day routines for our residents, but they can also explore, find new hobbies, or interact with others within a secure space under the supervision of our caring associates.
How We Help
- Secure environment with 24/7 CCTV security and 24/7 associates
- Relaxing outdoor space to walk, garden, or be under the sun
- Activities of daily living – grooming, bathing, and dressing assistance
- Medication administration
- Specialized Alzheimer’s and dementia trained associates